You should work on your business, not in it. That’s the mantra of some of the most successful business owners out there. And there’s a good reason for that.
As an entrepreneur, your time is far more valuable than admin work, customer support, data entry, or any of the other day-to-day operations. Every minute you spend on those low-value tasks takes away from the time you could have spent on your business planning and strategy.
That said, we get it. Delegating your daily tasks to outsiders can be tough. Finding qualified workers from a limited pool of local workers, interviewing them in your office, training them with your protocols, and then retaining them is a lot of work on its own. But wouldn’t it be great if there was a better way? There is now!
Remote Workers are the Future
The current pandemic has kicked off a chain of reactions in the business world. As more and more traditional employees are working from home because of the quarantine, business owners are starting to realize that remote work is not nearly as hard as they thought it would be.
This has given businesses the confidence to start outsourcing their projects and even staff positions to a global pool of remote workers and virtual assistants.
But unfortunately, as many businesses are finding out, sourcing workers who are qualified to do your job and know how to work remotely efficiently is a challenge of its own. But here’s the good news. That’s exactly what we’re prepared to help you with.
How LTC Business Services Can Help You Scale Your Business
At LTC Business Services, we’ve created a pool of talented remote workers and virtual assistances with proven qualifications in their respective fields. Plus, our workers are trained at handling the day-to-day intricacies of working in a remote team.
For instance, our remote workers can easily fit into your digital workflow by using your favorite project management and team communication tools.
As we’ve invested countless hours and days into building our talent database, we have thousands upon thousands of skilled remote workers who can help you with any of the following services:
- Scheduling: From managing your email accounts to scheduling your meetings to keeping track of appointments, our virtual assistants are trained to do it all in the most time-efficient way.
- Customer Support: Quick and reliable customer support can be the difference between a struggling and thriving business operation. Our virtual assistants can handle all your customer inquiries and can be trained to learn even the tiniest of details about your business.
- Marketing: Does managing your social media feel like a challenge? Is your company blog as empty as a parking lot at 3 am? Then you’re going to love working with our remote workers who specialize in digital marketing.
- Admin Support: Our admin support workers can take care of all your day-to-day business needs. Whether that’s faxing critical documents or doing research for vendor quotes or performing recurring tasks, these admin support workers know how to handle all of those jobs and a whole lot more.
The services we’ve outlined above are just a few of the many that our remote workers and virtual assistants can help you with. But as we know your needs are as unique as your business, we offer two separate ways of collaboration:
- Lease Staff: If you want to lease one or multiple remote workers for your business needs, we can match you with the best talent for your needs and you can have them do everything for you.
- Outsource Full Project: If you’d rather have someone else deal with the hassle of managing workers and keeping your project on track, you’re going to love our full project outsourcing service. You’ll give us the requirements and parameters for your project, we’ll take care of everything else.
Let’s Take Your Business to the Next Level
If you’re ready to embrace a remote workforce and take your next business to the next level, get in touch with us today and we’ll figure the rest out together.
All you have to do is go to www.ltcbs.eu/virtual-assistant/ and fill out some straightforward details.
Tell us what you’re looking for, give us your contact details, and let our team of experts tailor the perfect solution for your business needs.
Let’s take your business to the next level now.